Friday Finds - June 25

I finally got the book "Eat Fat, Lose Fat" by Mary Enig & Sally Fallon.  I just checked it out of the library, but after 3 chapters, I know I want to own it!  I will probably start in with some real posts soon, based on what I'm eating and learning from this book.  It's as good a place as any to start. 

Here's what I found interesting this week:

Man-Made Flavors Are Bad For Your Health - Kelly the Kitchen Kop (Guest Post by Dr. Michael Teplitsky)

USDA Dietary Guidelines 2010 - Baloney! - GNOWFGLINS -- There were a few posts this week on the USDA Dietary Guidelines.  I enjoyed Wardeh's take on it and her call to action. 

Cold Culture Eating - Sacred Appetite 

 

I read a lot more than that... but I can't think of anything specific at the moment.  I guess it just was one of those weeks. :) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have thoughts on this topic? Please share!