Weekly Menu Plan: Oct 10


Back for another week of menus.  I'm a little behind in the posting of this (try 3 days behind!), but I did make the menu on Monday, so that is a plus!

Last weeks big hit was Friday night's Skillet Chicken in Thyme & Red Wine Sauce.  WOW.  Rave reviews from all mouths, even Bug's.  The Dal didn't go over so well, but I will try another recipe another time.

I'm trying to eat as many fresh vegetables from the Farmers Market as I can right now.  I know that the luxury of having fresh food like this will soon be coming to an end as winter approaches.  It's a very sad thought of having to eat either frozen veggies or veggies from far away lands.  I have a feeling we'll be eating a lot of squash! :D

SUNDAY
Take N Bake Pizza
(We were watching football and I couldn't be bothered with coming up with something to eat!)

MONDAY
Grilled Chicken
Baked Squash

TUESDAY
Stir-Fried Veggie Rice

WEDNESDAY
Breakfast Burritos
Fruit

THURSDAY
Burmese Curry Chicken and Veggies
Brown Rice

FRIDAY
Italian Roast Beef
Red Potatoes
Sauteed Kale
Baked Apple Crisp

SATURDAY
Leftovers

This post linked to Menu Plan Monday @ OrgJunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have thoughts on this topic? Please share!